Levels of service of program operations within the District are directly related to the annual operating budget. Program services include:
- Access control/security
- Community appearance
- Recreational facilities
- Street lighting
- Infrastructure administration
- Wetlands and conservation
During the fiscal year staff monitors the budget to maintain operational efficiency. During the annual budget process staff reviews what was budgeted against what was actually spent, and recommends increases and decreases in service levels. The Board of Supervisors, with input from the public, reviews staff’s proposals and has the final decision for the budget constraints that will determine the levels of service.
The budget process typically begins in the spring and concludes in the summer, after a public hearing to ensure resident participation. Staff actions are directly related to those restrictions placed within the annual operations and maintenance budget for each fiscal year.
The District Manager's responsibilities include:
- Mandatory - This service is required either by regulatory permit or other specific requirements.
- Essential - Those program services funded above the mandatory level and considered important to the residents.
- Discretionary - Those services funded and which can be reviewed for sufficiency, based on service commitment by the community and the cost of the service being provided.
The Lodge at Wilderness Lake Preserve
21320 Wilderness Lake Boulevard
Land O’ Lakes, Florida 34637
Community Manager: Sean Craft
Lodge Hours of Operation
Sunday: Noon - 9:00 PM
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 10:00 PM
Fitness Center Hours of Operation
Open 365 days with access card
5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.